CNG Technological Solutions has given much thought to what charities we feel are near and dear to our hearts. So along with the lively gaming community of CNG Gaming, we know it is our obligation to give back through charity work. So, we created CNG Cares, to give our community and others a way to understand and help. We hold marathon streams to let our community watch and join in on games while also collecting donations to support some great charities. Percentages from sales in our other divisions also go towards the charity being sponsored.
Charities We Currently Support
Next Charity Stream
or choose one of the three sites below the viewer.
How can you help?
We need your involvement now. Help us spread the word. We will be offering specially designed t-shirts/mouse pads for each marathon.
How else can you donate?
During the designated months for that charity any purchases made at either of our other divisions, 10% of the purchase price will be donated to that charity. Get some great games, swag or get a new logo for your business or even a hosted website while helping a great cause!
2018 Charity Donation Milestones
- $2500 - Grimstout will cut his long hair and donate it to Locks for Love. (He loves his long hair but for the right price and right cause he will do it)
- $5000 - Grimstout will trim down his bodacious beard to a manly 1 inch only beard. (Santa Claus beard is going away)
- $10000 - Grimstout will dye his remaining hair on his head green in a Joker type look.
- $15000 - Grimstout will dye his beard to purple in support of cancer awareness
- $20000 - Cerchi will dye her hair to be white, blue and red and styled of Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad. This is not good for professional business work but for this she will do it and get pictures taken. How she hates pictures!
- $25000 - Grimstout Cancer Awareness Tattoo
- $30000 - Cerchi will get her first tattoo. It will focus on cancer and other diseases that should be remembered.
Highlighted goal is in progress of being completed. Green Goal has been completed
Current Amount Overall Raised: $25/$30000
Current Amount Raised for MS: $25/$6000
Current Amount Raised for Relay 4 Life: $0/$6000
Current Amount Raised for St. Jude Children's Reseach Hospital: $0/$6000
Current Amount Raised for Operation Supply Drop: $0/$6000
Current Amount Raised for Trisomy 18 Foundation: $0/$6000
Relay 4 Life
"Someday, God willing,
we are going to beat all the odds
and make childhood cancer a thing of the past."
- Danny Thomas
St Jude Children's Research Hospital
Service First & Always
Do Your Part
Lead with the Cause
Show, Don't Just Tell
Operation Supply Drop
National MS Society